- Ontario reports 192 new COVID-19 cases and one more death on Friday.
- St. Pius X Catholic Elementary School in East London has a pop-up vaccination clinic with food and entertainment from the Black London Network.
- There are five or fewer patients with COVID-related illnesses in London hospitals.
COVID-19 numbers seen in Middlesex-London
- New COVID-19 cases since yesterday: 10
- New deaths since yesterday: 0
- Number of active cases: 54
- Number of newly confirmed delta variant cases: 0
- People treated in the hospital: 5 or less
- Number of people on the first dose of vaccine: 79 percent (Updated July 17)
- Number of people receiving the second dose of vaccine: 56.6 percent (Updated July 17)
The Middlesex-London Health Unit is hosting a pop-up vaccination clinic at St. Pius X Catholic Elementary School, 255 Vancouver Street, from 1:30 pm to 6:30 pm providing free food and live entertainment for the clinic.
The Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine is available to anyone aged 12 and over who is eligible for the first or second dose. No health card is required for vaccination in the pop-up clinic.
No appointments are required for COVID-19 vaccinations for anyone aged 12 and over for the first or second dose at mass vaccination sites. More information on vaccinations and locations can be found here on the health department’s website.
COVID-19 numbers seen outside of London
- Number of active cases in Huron Perth: 15
- Number of new cases in Huron Perth: 4
- Number of active cases in the Southwest Region: 17
- Number of new cases in the Southwest region: 0
Share this news on your Fb, Twitter and WhatsApp
Times News Express – Breaking News – Breaking News Headlines
Times News Express || USA NEWS || WORLD NEWS || CELEBRITY NEWS || POLITICS || TOP STORIES