Ignata Finance are currently partnered exclusively with a PE backed consumer business in Central London. It is a fantastic opportunity for a qualified accountant to join an exciting business on a high growth trajectory, with scope to progress quickly to Finance Manager or Financial Controller within a PE backed business.
The role offers a balance of core financial responsibilities as well as providing commercial support to the wider business. You would report directly to the Financial Director, with exposure to the management team, external investors and the non-finance functions to provide strategic and commercial support in optimising financial decision-making.
We are looking for a motivated and dynamic individual with experience working with unlisted clients (in practice or industry). The role is hybrid with 2-3 days per week in the Central London office.
* Complete month-end close activities, including posting manual journals, completing reconciliations, before finalising monthly management accounts
* Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual statutory reports
* Prepare monthly variance analysis and commentary vs prior year and forecast, with a supporting role in building and updating financial forecasts as the business grows
* Support the Finance Director in preparing investor reporting requirements and presentations
* Provide ad-hoc business partner support to non-finance stakeholders across the business to enable better decision making
* Supporting the implementation of new finance processes
* ACA, ACCA, CIMA qualified or equivalent
* Enthusiastic and energetic with a hands-on approach and willingness to develop.
* Flexibility to adapt in a high-change environment
* Prior experience with smaller, high growth businesses (can be in role or in a client capacity).
* Strong numerical skills: experience with Excel and/or Google Sheets is essential.
* Good working knowledge of Xero, Google applications and Microsoft Office products
* Strong interpersonal, communication and relationship-building skills
* Hybrid (in London office 2-3 days per week)
* £50k – 55k per annum (depending on experience)