A great new Finance Assistant role is available in London (old street area) on a permeant basis. This is perfect for someone with finance experience looking for a friendly team, a role where they can grow and settle long term.
– ACCA/CIMA study support available but no pressure to study if you don’t want to
– Long handover/training with current Finance Assistant
– Friendly company with low staff turnover (the role has become available due to someone relocating overseas who has enjoyed their time with the business and been there a long time)
– Hybrid working policy – 3 days in the office, 2 from home (once trained up)
– Flexible hours – core hours 10-4
– Small finance team where you will be the one of two ‘go to’ finance people within the business. A role you can develop and make your own
– Open to those studying and those not
– Office dog!
– Varied interesting role – monthly accounts, journals, accruals, invoice management, cash flow, accounts receivable, projects, expenses, VAT, supporting auditors and collating payroll information to name a few tasks
Recent experience in purchase ledger and some month end exposure.
Sage experience for 2+ years
Happy to work in the office 3 days per week
Get in touch asap to find out more – this one is moving quickly!