Instant start | Finance Director | International Luxury Brand | London
Harmonic Finance is proud to work with an exclusive international luxury brand to find a Finance Director for a UK based company. Our client wants to venture into a new industry that has grown exponentially over the past 5 years.
We are looking for an experienced, hands-on finance professional who shares the company’s values and is ready to take on a challenge in a fast-growing industry. With a bright, vibrant, sociable team culture and an office space with 360 degree views of London, this is a great opportunity for someone to join a highly successful company with a respected brand on a global scale.
Our client is looking for a finance professional who they can trust to take on a new venture within the company who will be responsible for developing and maintaining the finance function. Based in the heart of London, this company follows a hybrid working model (3 days wfh and 2 days in the office).
This role assumes full responsibility for all accounting and financial reporting for the new company. Working closely with the CEO, Founder, Operations Director and associated brand partners, you will be responsible for managing day-to-day accounting functions, delivering value by generating insights and performance analysis, building business partners and ensuring overall compliance across 5’s internal team .
This role will expose you to many aspects of finance, including financial reporting, budgeting, forecasting, analyzing the company’s financial health, and even exposure to a new industry. This is perfect for someone ready to take the next step in their career and approach a fast-paced and exciting work environment.
- Providing financial support and analysis for the new business venture
- Analyze and interpret financial information related to business performance.
- Prepare monthly and year-end reports and monitor management accounts
- Provide recommendations related to performance versus budget, budget setting and financial viability of new functional initiatives.
- Reporting and constant updates from the CEO and Founders on the new company.
- Guiding the Board of Directors on actions to be taken from the performance results.
- Annual budget and rolling forecasts for the group and individual companies.
- Define KPI calculation and tracking dashboards to track performance.
- Leading a small group to support the growth strategy.
- Training and development in the finance teams as well as all employees.
What we need to see (essential):
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified
- Experience working in an entrepreneurial start-up environment.
- Experience in professional service areas
- M&A experience
- Sharp intellect with good problem solving skills.
- Hybrid working model
- 25 days holiday + public holidays
- Health insurance
- Discounted gym membership
- Free products and free samples
- Access to free therapy sessions
- company days
Salary Range: £110-125,000
Start date: ASAP – 1 month notice
Location: Central London
Please attach a current resume and contact us to be considered for the position.