your new company
A publicly traded media company based in London but known around the world. With exciting plans to adapt and grow in such a rapidly evolving media landscape.
her new role
As a 12-month FTC, you are initially a Finance Business Partner with the following main responsibilities:
- Measure KPIs and financial performance across the department to enable key strategic decisions
- As a key business partner, you create models and insights into the latest market trends and development paths
- Responsible for budgeting, business planning and forecasting
- Partner with Core Finance to improve finance processes
- Build relationships with a wide range of high-level stakeholders
What you need to be successful
As an ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified accountant, you will have commercial industry experience. A key element of this role is high quality interpersonal skills. This position is looking for someone who has the ambition to grow and succeed within the company and has the potential for tenure.
What you get in return
In addition to a competitive salary, you will benefit from great flexible working and hybrid arrangements. You also get a bonus.
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this position, click Apply Now to send a recent copy of your CV or call us now.
If this job is not right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.