Your message has been sent.
March 15, 2023
£55,000 – £60,000
My client, one of the world’s largest higher education institutions, is looking for a Finance Systems Manager for the period of maternity leave
The role will report to the Head of Accounting and will assist the company in leading the management of core financial systems. The role will lead a small team and requires experience managing a financial system, some understanding of finance and strong experience in stakeholder management, particularly working with IT.
The role manages relationships with the reporting team, the financial systems team, the business change team, and the IT team.
The main tasks include:
- Development and management of business requirements and process maps for the system
- Deploy improvements as directed by the business change team and system users
- Document and manage system processes and manage any opportunities to improve practices and procedures
- Manage all projects arising from the business change team related to the system
- Make sure all required tests are performed
- Ensure all data and processes are complete on time to support the finance team
- Management of a small team
- Assist in training and communicate technical system changes to end users
- Any other ad hoc tasks or projects
Required skills and experience:
- Previous experience supporting a financial system
- Excellent system experience including using Oracle
- Experience with process improvements, system improvements and working on system changes
- Experience with test systems
- Able to perform multiple tasks simultaneously and manage multiple stakeholders
Morgan McKinley acts as an employment agency and references to wage rates are indicative.