A cutting edge and fast growing health tech startup based in London is looking for a full stack developer to join their engineering team. The successful full-stack developer works right next to the CTO in a small, agile (test-driven) team and develops new products from the ground up that aim to revolutionize communication channels in healthcare.
Working closely with the NHS, this health-tech start-up contributes directly to active solutions in the fight against Covid-19, and the successful full-stack developer will create highly scalable, mission-critical software that has a real-world impact on day one .
- Good basic knowledge of computer science – either from your studies or the coding boot camp
- Interested in health tech and working in a start-up culture and environment in London
- Build impactful software aimed at solving real-world healthcare problems
- Extremely smart, collaborative and agile engineering teams
- Exciting and growing start-up culture with a competitive salary in the London market
If you are interested in full stack development roles in London please get in touch!