Calling all finance enthusiasts!
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity in the legal industry? Totum Partners is working with a reputable law firm to find a talented financial assistant.
As a Financial Assistant, you’ll be part of a dynamic team focused on accounts payable, payment processing, reconciliation, petty cash and expenses. They offer a study package for the right candidate. This is an ideal entry-level position for someone with financial/office experience who wants to start a career in accounting.
– Administration of office income and legal fees
– Processing of personnel and partner expense reports
– Processing of payments and reconciliation of cash balances
– Support for end-of-month processes
– Preparation of quarterly sales tax returns
The ideal candidate will have the following:
– Financial commitment
– Strong communication skills
– Ability to work independently and in a team
– Attention to detail and efficiency
– Confidentiality and discretion
– Knowledge of Excel
Are you ready to start your finance career in a reputable law firm? Apply today and embark on a rewarding journey of growth and exciting challenges.
As a responsible company, it is important that we represent the diversity of our employees, our customers and our communities. We believe that the companies that have the most diverse team thrive. That’s why we work so hard to attract the best talent from as broad a pool as possible. As an equal opportunity employer, we strive to accommodate anyone who has special needs. If you require reasonable adjustments during the selection process, please speak to a member of the recruitment team so any necessary adjustments can be made in advance.