Pentagon Talent have partnered with one of the top 50 UK law firms in search of a finance project manager to strengthen their London based finance team. This is a highly skilled and technical role; I encourage anyone who thinks they have the right experience to apply or get in touch with us.
This is an exceptional opportunity to work in a stimulating and fast-paced environment, surrounded by industry-leading professionals who share a passion for excellence. As a member of the London finance team, you will enjoy a supportive and inclusive culture that values collaboration, innovation and continuous growth. The company strives to invest in its employees and provide them with the resources and opportunities they need to succeed in their careers. This opportunity also offers flexibility through hybrid working, meaning candidates who are a little further afield can enjoy the autonomy to choose the days they wish to come to the London office.
The ideal financial project manager must:
- Document and structure the project phases through concept, start, initiation, delivery and completion.
- Obtain approval for, develop and review project plans.
- Work globally with diverse internal stakeholders and teams to ensure appropriate skills, resources and budgets are in place to achieve project goals.
- Take on project management for financial and financial systems.
- Develop and execute change management and communication plans in a multidisciplinary, global environment.
Ideal skills for the finance project manager include:
- Great knowledge and understanding of financial operations (GL, AP, AR, accounting, etc.)
- You have a project management qualification (Prince2, APM or similar).
- In-depth knowledge of modern law firm administration systems, ideally Elite 3E.
- Demonstrable experience and success in implementing finance projects for law firms, including strong experience and understanding of implementation methodologies from Waterfall to Agile
- Excellent written and verbal communication and the ability to use this to negotiate and influence.
- Strong team player and leader, willing to work collaboratively with colleagues from multiple teams.
Pentagon Talent encourages you to take this opportunity to work with industry-leading professionals who share your passion and drive. The top 50 UK law firms foster a collaborative and inclusive culture that encourages learning, innovation and personal development. You’ll have access to the resources, training, and mentoring you need to improve your skills and broaden your horizons.
Please contact Sam Vorley on 0207 419 8939 for more information about the position or apply now.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award winning interim, contract and temporary staffing company and acts as a permanent employment agency. Morgan Hunt is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Job suitability is assessed based on the individual’s skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.