Become a member of London Arts and Health by subscribing to our newsletter and you will be entitled to use our low-cost hot-desking area at St Margaret’s House, Bethnal Green.
- Wireless Internet access
- Space for up to 4 members to work together, meet and hot desk
- Herbal teas and cups provided
- Access to a manned kitchen and toilets
- Access to the cafe at St Margaret’s House, serving hot drinks and food throughout the day
- Artistic materials, pens, paper and printing facilities
- Our small library with art and health literature is available in the room
Simply email [email protected] to book the space.
You can prepay online with Stripe.
Hot desking is subject to LAH Terms and Conditions.
We expect members to leave the room in good order, take their trash with them, and report any damage to the LAH team.
LAH Hot-Desking is open weekdays from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m
St Margaret’s house
21 Old Fordstrasse
London E2 9PL
Nearest Tube: Bethnal Green (Central Line).