You know this year’s big culinary festival is twice as big as in previous years, right?
- Tickets to the biggest food and drink celebration ever held in London
- More than 100 dishes from the best dining rooms in the capital
- Plus master classes, games, music, famous chefs, food writers, and more
- Receive a free cocktail of Patron Tequila mixed with Two Keys Pink Grapefruit Soda
Where and when?
Regent’s Park, 7.-11. July and 14.-18. July
Time Out says
If there’s one thing we’re really looking forward to, it’s Taste of London. And you know what? It’s bigger and better again this year. Held in Regent’s Park for ten glorious days of culinary heaven, it brings a host of London’s best restaurants, bars, brands, chefs and personalities. We’re talking about Napoli Gang, Casa Calavera, Jack Whitehalls Food Slut, Benares, Sartoria, Gaucho and many, many more. But there is more. You can enjoy Chop It Like It’s Hot Taste cuisine with Asma Khan (Darjeeling Express), Ravinder Bhogal (Jikoni) and Nokx Majozi (Holborn Dining Room). More names will be announced shortly.
And the good news keeps coming back. The mixer brand Two Keys offers a very cool summer terrace with palomas and margaritas, a vibey roof area, a master class by the Two Keys and Patrón Paloma Masterclass and legendary DJ Fat Tony on the decks. If you attend masterclasses, games and music in the Diners Club VIP Lounge, the very exciting collaboration between Laurent-Perrier and The Berkeley at Prêt-À-Portea, and a really fun atmosphere, you have a winner yourself. But don’t forget the free two-key Paloma cocktail, okay? See you there!
Have to know
- This voucher is valid for a Taste of London ticket with a free Two Keys Paloma cocktail.
- The event takes place in Regent’s Park.
- Book your ticket through Time Out and you will receive your full digital ticket by email from Taste of London within seven days of purchase.
- Digital cocktail vouchers can be redeemed at the Two Keys stand opposite the craft beer area. Cocktail vouchers can only be scanned once.
- If the festival is canceled due to COVID-19, you can either transfer your ticket to the following festive edition of Taste of London or to Taste of London 2022.
- In the unlikely event that the festival is canceled, you will be contacted to confirm which alternative event you would like to attend.
- Only valid for the selected date and time.
- This voucher cannot be canceled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer