Another long weekend is upon us as businesses and services in London, Ontario prepare for the upcoming Civic Holiday.
Here’s a list of what’s open and closed in London on Monday 1st August.
The Full London RibFest returns to Victoria Park this weekend
What is open:
- Most grocery stores are open, but some have reduced hours.
- Select Beer Store locations are open from 11am to 6pm at 414 Wharncliffe Rd. S. (drive through only), 1600 Dundas St. E., 1080 Adelaide St. N. and 1005 Wellington Rd. S.
- The Labatt Brewery retail store is open from 9am to 8pm
- CF Masonville Place is open from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m
- The White Oaks Mall is open from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m
- Westmount Shopping Center is open from 10am to 5pm
- Most Shoppers Drug Mart locations are open, some may have reduced hours.
- Ribfest takes place in Victoria Park from Thursday to Monday at 9pm.
- All Rexall locations are open from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m
- East Park.
- Community facilities such as paddling pools and select swimming and paddling pools and playgrounds.
What is closed:
- MLHU Mass Vaccination Clinic at the Western Fair District Agriplex and Caradoc Community Center in Mount Brydges.
- Select LCBO stores will be closed. The LCBO Press Office urges customers to check the store locator feature on lcbo.com for local store hours.
- Public authorities, including municipal authorities.
- Post offices (no mail delivery).
- No garbage collection.
- London Public Library.
As of Thursday, COVID-19 vaccination appointments for children ages six months to under five years are available through the province’s online booking portal, public health units using their own booking systems, certain pharmacies and some primary care providers.
Visit the MLHU website for more information on vaccine suitability and availability.
The London Transit Commission says buses will run on a bank holiday timetable on August 1.
Did we miss something? Email us at [email protected].
© 2022 Global News, a division of Corus Entertainment Inc.